Monday, 12 December 2011

2012

I’m planning on making the most of the New Year and 2012. I want to spend this year finding me and making me happy. I believe that I should start this year by mastering the art of positive thinking, if I can’t think positively about me then why should anyone else? I also want to make my body healthier, I know that will include losing weight but I’m doing it for the health benefits I’ll get and not to fit in. I want to learn how to cook healthy food that I will enjoy and I also want to be able to take more delight in exercise. I know that I will never be stick thin and I don’t believe that I’ll look well being small, I want to enjoy a healthy curvy body and going off the women in my family a size 14 would be a happy healthy size. My main aim for the year is to learn Italian, I plan on taking a college course come September but before then I want to learn the basics and maybe even enough to hold and extremely basic conversation. I want to take more time out next year to write about my feelings rather than keeping them bottled up inside, when I do put pen to paper I feel as though a weight has been lifted and I think off loading that baggage is important and it’s not always important enough to share with someone else. I think my aims for next year are very achievable. I want to be able to forget about finding someone to make me happy, I want to be able to make me happy first. This year is going to be about making me happy whether it’s going to find a nice spot to read and enjoy a cup of tea or spending quality time with my friends and family.

I’ve already made a start, I’ve bought two books on positive thinking and I also have book and CD’s on learning to speak Italian. I just hope I can continue this into the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment